Ulster County Dog Park
DOG PARK RULES
DOG PARK RULES
Dog Park is open Dawn until Dusk.
This area is for dogs and their owners. Other use is NOT permitted.
1. Dogs must be licensed, wear ID tags, and have current Rabies and Distemper Vaccinations.
2. Dogs MUST be under direct supervision of owners at all times. Dogs must be under voice control and in sight of the owners at all times.
3. AGGRESSIVE or DANGEROUS DOGS MUST LEAVE DOG PARK IMMEDIATELY.
4. NO spike, prong, or pinch collars on dogs while in fenced area.
5. Dogs MUST be on leash when entering or leaving the double-gated area.
6. Puppies MUST be at least 4 months old to enter the dog park.
7. Dogs in heat are PROHIBITED.
8. Children under 12 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over) AT ALL TIMES. Children MUST be closely supervised at all times.
9. NO dog treats, food, rawhide or other edibles permitted in the dog park.
10. NO toys at the dog park, as they can lead to fights. Leave toys at home!
11. NO smoking, human food, alcoholic beverages or glass containers permitted within the dog park.
12. Limit of three dogs per owner. All dogs must be under owner control at all times.
13. Dog owners are responsible for removal and disposal of dog waste. PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG.
14. Dog owners are responsible for injury or damage caused by dogs. All damage/ digging MUST be repaired prior to leaving the dog park.
15. Dog owners waive ALL liability claims against the Town of New Paltz, Ulster County, and For Paws of Ulster, Inc. for any injury or damage caused to or by a dog while at the park. USE THE DOG PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK.
16. Help us keep the dog park clean: NO dog grooming in the park.
In case of emergency, dial 911
or the Town of New Paltz Police at (845)255-7112.